注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

§♂Nā-tǚrè♀§

Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability

 
 
 

日志

 
 

粤英语  

2007-10-29 09:56:14|  分类: 劲搞笑啊…… |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

中译英大全:


You teach me how to come out and walk in the future?
你教我以后点出黎行?


If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me.
如果你够姜既话就放马过黎。


“I saw a pork chop”
我见到件猪扒啊。


Are you road?
你系咪路啊?


What the water are you?
你系乜水啊?


Do you big me?
你大我啊?


Zebra chops people.
班马劈友。


The king of the cutting gril.
界女王。


Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair.
批我个头俾你当凳坐。


Do you think me didn't arrive?
你当我无到?(劲!!)


You have seed, I will give you some colour to see, brothers, together up.
你有种,我会俾D颜色你睇,兄弟,同我一齐上!


Today I was very black son.
今日我好黑仔。


I am wearing grass.
我着紧草。 (经典啊)


You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me!
你未够班同我讲数!


Two beat six. 二打六。
Two five son. 二五仔。

Know is know noknow is noknow.
知之为知之,不知为不知…


go past no mistake past

走过路过,不要错过

as far as you go to die
有多远,死多远!!!!

American Chinese not enough
美中不足

heart flower angry open
心花怒放



Robert Ko (萝蔔糕)      Judy Fan (早D返)             Andy Fan (晏D返)             Judy Heung (早D香)

Albert Yip (牛柏叶),      Barbie Kiu (Barbecue),    Rita Lai (维他奶),               Frankie Tong (蕃茄汤)

Jeffrey Tong (猪肺汤)   Pinky Lam (冰淇淋),        Mic Kong (米缸)                 Samuel Lam(性无能)

Ben Chu (笨猪)          Annie Mo(Animal)              DanielWu (订尿壶)            Joe Yeung(遭殃)

Suky Wan (筲箕湾)   Polly Cheung (玻璃窗)      June Cheung(砖墙)           Billy Chun (比你蠢)

Billy Chow (比你丑)     Ken Lau (简陋)                 Ivy Yan (矮肥人)                Ken Chan (惊青 )

Brain To(不仁道)      

  评论这张
 
阅读(9)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017